I need friends!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found them, but they were pretty rough after you wore them out. Sheesh, can't you take care of your things?

It's not my fault; they were of poor quality to begin with. Sometimes I see one lying around somewhere, and it looks like most of them still don't work.

h8ns8n

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's quite sad really that i would need to post this but my lady says i need friends because i dont have any..sure i have my dad and my brother but you cant always hang out with them. Maybe a shooting buddy or an extra guy to play basketball with. I dont know
How much ammo you got?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to have several female friends before I got married.... They didn't last after the wedding.

Of course most of them were FWB....But they were still just my friends.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's quite sad really that i would need to post this but my lady says i need friends because i dont have any..sure i have my dad and my brother but you cant always hang out with them. Maybe a shooting buddy or an extra guy to play basketball with. I dont know

Are you an OU season ticket holder? J/K.. If I lived closer I would hang-out with ya'. I don't have any friends either......I mean look at how much time I spend on this website......lol

chevy88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So getting a dog is out of the question and i haven't lost my mind enough yet to paint faces on my toes. You know i told my dad that i posted this on here and he said i lost my man card..its pathetic that i would ask but you know sometimes you have to have something else to do than bother the family or the ole lady. Ill hang out with some of you guys we can see where things go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom