Is anyone else a survivalist? What is our meet up location?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If society does collapse, I'll meet up with everyone at Parkhill's Liqour Warehouse.

Would anyone that's paranoid enough to be prepared for some kind of zombie attack really post a "meet-up" location on a site full of LEO and National Guard members? Just curious.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If society does collapse, I'll meet up with everyone at Parkhill's Liqour Warehouse.

Would anyone that's paranoid enough to be prepared for some kind of zombie attack really post a "meet-up" location on a site full of LEO and National Guard members? Just curious.

Sure. Why not. It is called deception. We tell the NG and LEOs that we are all meeting up at Sonic so that is where they go. Then the rest of us don't have to worry as much when we go to the real meeting place at the Liquor store.

Dave

HKP7M13

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see everyone has the main things covered, bullets and boose, what is everyone going to do for communications? I am sure cell phones will go down fast. Ham radio here. Vhf Uhf and low band.
John

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see everyone has the main things covered, bullets and boose, what is everyone going to do for communications? I am sure cell phones will go down fast. Ham radio here. Vhf Uhf and low band.
John

I'm sticking with CB and FRS. I'm sure the ham bands will still be full of whackers and elderly people talking about medical ailments and tomato plants!

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I are closing on our first house in less than a month so we'd probably just hunker down there. It really depends how much lead time there is before some kind of disaster. If we had a week or so warning that it was going to for sure get really bad and hit the fan I would probably try to get down to my dads land south of OKC.

If it gets really bad in a hurry I'd try to hunker down in our house, and if we have an opportunity make a break for stroud where my brother in laws folks live. I think that would be a good place to lay low for awhile.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This also makes me guffaw ... If you are not part of the NWO I guess there might be reason for concern.** Of course, sleeping with the NWO is not for the faint of heart but it works for me.

**That's sarcasm for those of you who are sarcastically challenged. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom