Is anyone else a survivalist? What is our meet up location?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe we're thinking too small. Riding out the apololypse in the new Devon Tower might be the way to go. Might be fairly defensible and I bet those top floors are pretty swanky. Just my $.02.

Nah, the Crest in Edmond if it is a zombie outbreak. Just everyone bring some wood to board up the windows. :D

If the economy collapses then I plan to bunker in, at least for awhile.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a survivalist and all of you city folk are more than welcome to come out here during a meltdown so that I can relieve you of your possessions and dine on your flesh.:thumbup3:

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This also makes me guffaw ... If you are not part of the NWO I guess there might be reason for concern.** Of course, sleeping with the NWO is not for the faint of heart but it works for me.

**That's sarcasm for those of you who are sarcastically challenged. :D

LOL!

We already know where they plan to meet. We are watching. The plan is to stop and give traffic tickets to everyone when they try to "bug-out."

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right after I win the lottery I am going to buy at least a mile section somewhere between OKC and Tulsa. I will be selling 40, 10 acre lots along the outer perimeter to OSA members at very reasonable prices so that you can set up your own survival retreat. :D :D

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just have 1 very nice bug out bad for my wife and 2 young daughters. Il get through it. Crest in edmond it IS

One of my weird things from being a zombie movie fan, if I go into a store I look at the building to see how defensible they would be. :rotflmao:

Crest may not have all the other goodies like a Walmart, but they have plenty of food and water, less downstairs glass to board up, and an upstairs area with limited access and a balcony that you could shoot down from in case zombies did get into the building. :D

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have before said it on all the treads like this. I will stay home, and eat people. Plenty of food. What's the all the worry? You tasty bastards. You juicy, tasty bastards.

OP, just in case, PM me your address.

Latest posts

Top Bottom