Legalizing Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moore Guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ill sue the hell out of the state and any agency that tried to pull that BS. I would stand up for my rights no matter the consequences.
Big prison, pharm, tobacco, alcohol, and other lobbyist can kiss my ass.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sure most of the public has come to the realization that most drug statistics are bold faced lies

Overall, the majority of Americans FINALLY support decriminalization/legalization (in some form), but it's still not enough. Hell, look at some of the posts here. Worse yet, look at the posts on Facebook any time a local news outlet posts a story about marijuana. At least 'round these parts, Reefer Madness ideology is alive and well. It's beyond mind boggling to know that a large amount of people still support the War on Drugs, especially its part in fighting marijuana.

The belief that marijuana is more harmful to society than the Drug War is admittance that you know absolutely nothing about either.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... :kiss: I think you are cute, but, I'm not thinking some big ol' JBT would ... :wink2:

BTW, we need to get dinner again ... Whassup with you guys?? Nobody wants to be the social secretary 'round here no more?? :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom