Let's move from beans to cco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pinto beans and crackers in my chili...

...oh, wait...

...that would be my wife's Most Excellent Chili.

Side note: our church small group teamed up with another small group and had a chili cook-off contest. After the wife heard others talking about what they "were going to put in their chili," she said that she would have to put her chili in just so I could have something that wouldn't burn me out.

She took first place, so YEPPERS on the Most Excellent Chili.

(However, she did cheat. She slipped in some finely chopped up hot and spicy asparagus, even after she told me none of that would be in the chili.)

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I moved on from Beans, to Stew, to Chili and then this Mexican chicken and rice casserole the wife loves. She even took the left overs to the kid's place today so she could have it for lunch. I have to cut the amount of rice and use a lower carb rice too, but it is great with a couple Keto soft tortillas.

https://www.momontimeout.com/easy-m...wXJqGACRCMmpm0ucF2jp5gNw32_e3SjiQG4A8wvoFz6kg
mexican-chicken-and-rice-casserole-2.jpg

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does chili have beans or no?
Chili
Does chili have beans or no?
Chili has no beans. Chili and/with it is Chili and beans. In either, don’t spare the onions and sharp cheddar cheese. Possibly jalapeños if you like them. Or if you are industrious, use problano, ancho, and other dried peppers. Roast them, remove the seeds, soak them in waster, place them in a blender with a little beef stock. Blend to a paste, and use it instead of packaged chili seasoning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom