Medical Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He dont like it. And I dont think Trump gives one ratsbutt about it either. Medical may get a 2nd look at cause of the good stuff theyve already done with it but the recreational side shot themselves in the foot by going so nuclear on the concentrates and edibles products. Theyve shown now that it can be a dangerous drug if handled wrong. Bad move.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Put me down for legal recreational use. I think alcohol has probably cause more human misery than just about anything else except war.
Having smoked weed in college, drank a bit in college (alcohol makes me sick, can't drink much) and observed a lot of drunk people, I say weed is not near as bad as alcohol.

Of course it should be legal for medicinal purposes.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If someone wants to smoke weed while relaxing and siting on the back porch - I see no problem; alcohol is a bigger problem for the health effects. Now, driving while under the influence of marijuana is a different matter. The stuff should be legalized just like alcohol.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Put me down for legal recreational use. I think alcohol has probably cause more human misery than just about anything else except war.
Having smoked weed in college, drank a bit in college (alcohol makes me sick, can't drink much) and observed a lot of drunk people, I say weed is not near as bad as alcohol.

Of course it should be legal for medicinal purposes.
Me too. I love when people I know want to tell me how bad pot is while they go buy their alcohol for the weekend.
Would you rather be in a room full of men smoking weed, or a room full of men drinking Jack Daniel's?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, when they start raiding dispensaries to get rid of the rec users it will be interesting to see how they protest against it. I think the 'Pot Smokers Lives Matter' movement will be very popular but doubt it will be as unruly as some of the other movements. They can just go get their Drs to write them a script for some BS ailment and all will be good as long as they live in a med legal state. The legal movement got out of hand anyways IMO with all of the new concentrate products. Sure glad Im not an investor. I have friends in the business in CA and CO and they almost exclusively work with med patients so they should be ok.

Latest posts

Top Bottom