Medical Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobra1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I know is, I was the KING of the Space Shuttle pinball machine back in the 80's. That was enough of a reason back then.

3ccbe006fbea281ce22f05680d3da954.jpg

Super Breakout at Malibu Grand Prix off I-35!!!!!!!!

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not being a smoker, I would like to ask about how the MJ smoke in the lungs effects them?
Have never used Cannabis or any of its products, but you can get it now in edible form, doesn't have to be smoked. An acquaintance I've spoken to gets it in chocolate form. Each little square of the chocolate bar contains an accurate measured dose. You adjust the consumption of the chocolate square accordingly.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have never used Cannabis or any of its products, but you can get it now in edible form, doesn't have to be smoked. An acquaintance I've spoken to gets it in chocolate form. Each little square of the chocolate bar contains an accurate measured dose. You adjust the consumption of the chocolate square accordingly.
When I'm in CA and using my MMJ scipt at my local dispensary I can get only so much MJ per day by weight per the rules so I mix it up between oil, edibles (cookies, candy, drinks, etc), and on rare occasions concentrates that I put in a vaporizer. I prefer edibles and oil because it works faster making my ailments feel better much faster. I don't much care for smoking it cause I never smoked cigs plus it's just a big mess to do but when I do I will use the vaporizer to save my lungs. Concentrates are scary as hell tho, to me, you have to be very careful with them, very powerful stuff.

The public was duped, naturally, like they always are. The recreation crowd piggybacked their cause on the backs of medical patients, IMO. Then when they got recognized in the states that legalized it then that's when the recreation movement reared its ugly head. You can now buy some pretty heavy duty products at close to 100% THC. (If you smoked it back in the 70s it was prolly 5-10% or so, at best, and that was only if it was from a female plant. Most flower now is around 25%, or more, they label the strength at the dispensary). Dabs (a golden amber colored blob) or shatter (the globs are spread out in a thin sheet to dry, looks kind of like peanutbrittle) are 2 of the most abused and highly popular concentrate products. They are made by using solvents to separate the pure THC from the collected plant parts. You have to smoke these products in a special pipe unlike an old 80s crack pipe fitted w/ a small butane torch.

One really ingenious product that is mega powerful is called a 'moonrock'. This one is the best of the best. They take a dried MJ flower, or budd, dip it in concentrates (pure THC oil), then it's dipped in a dusting of kief (small delicate crystals of pure THC that are collected from the fall off from the outsides of the dried flowers). This one is the one that killed Elvis. The Everclear of the weed world if you compare weed to alcohol, which is really unfair cause people think weed is 'safe' now which clearly is NOT the case with these more powerful products.

I am not in favor of legalizing it for recreation until they are truthful about all it. NO, alcohol is not more dangerous in some respects like they would have you believe. You can't get high on this higher percentage stuff and drive. Or run a grinder. Etc. Alot would have to change before it could be taken off Schedule 1 in my opinion.

on the road...tapatalkn

Last edited:

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The strongest I ever ran across was Thai stick and hashish. I didn't know that super strong concentrates were so widely available and potentially deadly.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The strongest I ever ran across was Thai stick and hashish. I didn't know that super strong concentrates were so widely available and potentially deadly.
That's because people aren't getting the whole picture from the legalize it movement, mainly from the recreational side. It has medicinal value I know for a fact but the recreational side have basically thrown the doors wide open and are going beyond what the mainstream public believes about pot with the products they are manufacturing from cannabis. Im not making these products out to be more potent than what they are, if your resistence is not super high you could end up in the ER really easy especially if youre an older person or a complete newb. I'm educating is all I'm doing. Someone who is a regular or chronic abuser will just laugh at my warnings but I'm preaching to the uneducated. The guy who doesn't have a clue and eats a cookie prolly would be OK, depending on the size and strength. But sitting and 'dabbing' though with some regular users is when you would find yourself in trouble. On the other hand, you won't find too many medicinal users complaining about the strength or potency as long as it is helping with their pain management or other disorders. Like me.

on the road...tapatalkn

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt anyone has died from just the weed itself. Some have jumped or fallen from balconies after eating edibles but it was likely just stupid accidents. The ERs mainly see tourists who just weren't ready for the strong effects and had anxiety attacks mimicking heart attacks. I live in CA so I don't know what goes on in the other states. I've just heard about people freaking out and going to the ER after smoking or eating something from the dispensary.

on the road...tapatalkn

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recreational or medical, who cares? It's a stupid argument much like the gateway drug BS. We do tons of stuff that's recreational like tobacco, Alcohol, prescription drugs (this is both), sugar (bad for you but taste great) and lot's of other stuff.
Pot is pot. Not a big thing.
Smoked it in College but never a fan. It was a social thing back then where every house had a bag on the coffee table in a Crown Royal bag...Ha!
Let's worry about bad people and forget about the meaningless crap.
My opinion.
I support legalization because it takes the criminal element out. Sell it next to alcohol without the medical requirement. Be a great second crop for a lot of farmers (if they can keep the cattle out of it.)
Makes no sense that this is even an issue.
I'm done.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will say the medical use and recreational use should be two different subjects. I know a person who has bad pain from arthritis and used a hand cream that had "pot oil" in the mix and the relief was quick. I was told the oil comes from the stems and left over parts that they cook the oil out of the left overs. Is the correct?

If MM is such a potent pain killer using it for fun just seems like a problem to me.

I have never used it so my only input is from what I have been told or read.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesnt really matter anyways, our new A G Mr Sessions is likely hell bent on getting rid of the recreational side so I think we're gonna see raids again at some point. He likens recreational weed to abusing pain meds, opiates, etc and in a way thats correct when it comes to the concentrates. Obama kept things cool but now that he's gone as soon as the new administration gets warmed up I bet the war on pot via recreational pot will resume along with the other controversial moves theyre making.

Latest posts

Top Bottom