Medical Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Throw away the recreational smoking and the THC in cannabis, what's left is Non-High inducing Cannabinoids(CBD's), which interest me. There are over 60-80 different Cannabinoids in Cannabis that may have beneficial medical qualities. Right now only a few of them have been looked at because research is being hindered by Cannabis's schedule I classification. It's ridiculous that Non THC cannabinoid compounds aren't being researched.

It's extremely hypocritical for those that sit in their comfy chairs at night, getting loaded up on nicotine cigars and downing glass after glass of bourbon, then tell others how wrong they are in their choice of how to "unwind".
I developed a severe anxiety condition about 4 years ago, no idea what caused it but I went to several shrinks and they all wanted to give me drugs that were extremely damaging to the liver and left you feeling like a zombie.
I told them no thanks.
The anxiety made me want to literally crawl out of my skin and I was miserable to say the least. I started using CBDs and my anxiety is gone, coincidence? Maybe but I dont think so.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After spending many years working with Make-A-Wish, I know that there is some cases where it really helps. It's just too bad that the people have to keep it quiet.
It works well for many people battling cancer and does not come with the sickness that legal drugs cause.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I developed a severe anxiety condition about 4 years ago, no idea what caused it but I went to several shrinks and they all wanted to give me drugs that were extremely damaging to the liver and left you feeling like a zombie.
I told them no thanks.
The anxiety made me want to literally crawl out of my skin and I was miserable to say the least. I started using CBDs and my anxiety is gone, coincidence? Maybe but I dont think so.
Same thing happened to me but I drank the koolaid and went on a nightmare ride with the Xanax's for almost 2 years before I jumped off a train going about a million miles an hour. I was playing a show and I almost never got the pre show eebiejeebies because I would religiously hit a few shots of Jager then have a beer or two and be ready to rock but this one night I had a panic attack on stage while playing. I made it thru the last few songs and afterwards went straight to the ER swearing I had had a heart attack. Tests and tests and tests. Sent me home with a script for Ativan and said it was anxiety, tested clean as a whistle for heart problems. After I saw my Dr back home in OK he put me on the hell drug. 2 years later my new Dr in CA suggested the MMJ after diagnosing the arthritis in my hands.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Xanax should be taken off the market.
Xanax is like anything else. Use properly and it works. Be weak and use it for fun. It's not.
To those that abuse anything, suck it up and take responsibility for your action.
Hell, they removed that crap you take prior to a colostomy because some chicks were using it to lose weight. Now you have stuff that don't work and is 3 times worse.
Don't want Xanax? Don't take it. Don't like grass? Don't smoke it.
How about pain relievers? How about paint and glue? They are heavily abused.
Own up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom