New Pick-Ups...WTF!?!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jango8753

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This some people are just stupid, they don't care what it costs or how much they make, to them purchases and income don't correlate.

Exactly, and they will continue to pass on debt, and let their government know its okay to be 17+trillion dollars in debt to another country... just saying, rant over, lets not change the subject from good ole american trucks.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly, and they will continue to pass on debt, and let their government know its okay to be 17+trillion dollars in debt to another country... just saying, rant over, lets not change the subject from good ole american trucks.

You're right back on topic....

Just bought my first truck/SUV in February.... 99' Expedition with the 5.4 Triton love that damn thing... And it didn't cost me 50k

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I bought a brand new Ford F150 in 2011 and was really shocked at the prices. Mine has cloth interior, no heated seats and not the top of the line sound system and navigation, although it is very nice and has lots of bells and whistles, still cost me $48,000. Needless to say I will keep this truck until it dies.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The last new truck I bought cost $10K and I thought that was nuts!

I haven't spent anymore than half of that on a vehicle since then.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New?
The thought of buying new never occurred as a reality to me - perhaps someday. It seems like an awful waste of money. Right now it's looking like a new paint job is going to cost double what I paid for my truck.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think everyone should own a new vehicle at least once. I have done it a couple of times , but never again. I can't get past losing 30% of the value as soon as I pull off the lot. Another thing, those new models are really high off the ground. Went with buddy hunting last week and took his new GMC. I had to open all the gates. Getting in and out of that truck just about wore me out by the end of the day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom