New Pick-Ups...WTF!?!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a tiny chick who drives a big blue lifted Tundra that lives down the road from me. Every time I see her, head barely over the steering wheel in that that big ass truck, I can't help but wonder what she is compensating for.

Last edited:

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reason trucks, or any new vehicle now, can be $50,000 is because the nation as a whole is so okay with being forever indebted and consumed by debt. mortgage, 2 vehicles, credit cards, god knows what else... Shoot just look at the governments budget!!! these days you can borrow to buy anything. Glorifying the practice of instant gratification... Meanwhile what is set back for you to retire on? social security? haha good luck on that.

p.s. where did bunghole come from, and why is he even part of this community...

Some people have a pretty decent grasp on personal finance. For some people, a $50k vehicle or a $300k house is within their means.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought my 2011 Oklahoma Edition Ford F-150 Ecoboost with quad cab brand new for $30k. It was about $33k after taxes and other crap.

Check the dealer's online page. Often times, the sales staff on their website don't talk to the sales staff on the floor. The truck listed as starting at $39K but the website had it listed for $28K.

I brought up the website on my iPhone and "scheduled" an appointment via website. I printed the page out and went to the dealership and pretty much said "I want this."

They tried to give me the run around about the deal that was shown online, but I was adamant about the deal. They had to call the online sales staff to clarify the deal (to make sure I wasn't bullshitting) and after they confirmed it they gave it to me minus the $2k discount meant for veterans that I didn't qualify for and I got it for $30k before fees and taxes.

As for the height, I actually like it. I'm 6 feet tall and all legs, so I appreciate the extra height and room the newer trucks give me. I don't feel like I'm being crammed into a box everytime.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a tiny chick who drives a big blue lifted Tundra that lives down the road from me. Every time I see her, head barely over the steering wheel in that that big ass truck, I can't help but wonder what she is compensating for.

Your dick.

[stands up, folds napkin, pushes in chair, and walks away from the table]

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your dick.

[stands up, folds napkin, pushes in chair, and walks away from the table]

media_cache_ec0.pinimg.com_736x_21_5e_a4_215ea45268a26d0e14912c1e38b16161.jpg

She's gonna need a bigger truck.

Jango8753

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people have a pretty decent grasp on personal finance. For some people, a $50k vehicle or a $300k house is within their means.

Thats not who Im referring to, I mean the guys who HAVE to have it for xyz reasons, and are willing to get into debt up to their eyeballs to attain it, only to remain indebted all their life as they continue attempting to keep up with the Jones'

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats not who Im referring to, I mean the guys who HAVE to have it for xyz reasons, and are willing to get into debt up to their eyeballs to attain it, only to remain indebted all their life as they continue attempting to keep up with the Jones'

This some people are just stupid, they don't care what it costs or how much they make, to them purchases and income don't correlate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom