New Pick-Ups...WTF!?!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sales are slow this month I suppose. Just from looking at other vehicles on the roads, it doesn't seem that there is much issue selling $50k vehicles. Anyway, if you push hard enough, you should be able to save $10k off of the sticker.

I got my oil changed in my 4 door truck last week, and the Ford dealer here was singing the blues too. The service guy said they figured it had to do with it being tax time.

On the subject of vehicle pricing and equipment packages, I drove past the Ford place yesterday and was noticing every 3/4 and i ton truck on the lot looked like some kind of show truck. Several were factory jacked up with big tires, and all were loaded to the hilt. I bet the stickers were all $50-70k. There wasn't a pickup on the lot that I would ever consider for a work truck. My wife's Honda CRV is 10 years old, and she is wanting a new one. I stopped at the dealership in Lufkin a couple weeks ago to get an idea of what sticker prices are, and a loaded out CRV is under $30k. The mileage ratings have improved in the last 10 years too. Compared to my trucks, they seemed like a bargain.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4:10 gears, EGR delete, 5" open exhaust all the way back, 20mpg unloaded. Pull stock trailer, hay trailer, pontoon boat, 31' travel trailer with no problems.

So has an '08, 6.4L with 150k and gets 21mpg as a daily driver.

My boat floats just fine.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally decided on one. 2014 Z71 in White Diamond. Here is another really ridiculous issue with new vehicles, black interior. Why would anyone in Oklahoma want Jet Black interior? I found one with some sort of tan cloth interior and will be installing aftermarket leather next week. By the way, the dealers are hungry right now, so if you're thinking about buying a new auto, now is a good time.

View attachment 38085

This helps keep the leather cooler...

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, get some tint on those windows..darker the better.

Get it off the ground ...3-6"s at L@ast

Get that Big ex tube , the bigger the better. then haul axx around town screaming ..WEE...WEEE ..WEE

.LOL..JK.... ;)
Nice truck

Latest posts

Top Bottom