Night time attack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last night, as I surveyed my surviellance system, I noticed some type of craft hovering in my backyard near my outdoor living area. Since it was silently floating there, I can only assume it was some type of alien technology, much like what I read about in that clarion of absolute truth, World News Daily.

Suddenly, the four feet tall attackers began to dismount from the vehicle. They seemed to be armed with Lorcin and RG handguns. Before I could retrieve the Ma Deuce I keep in my nightstand, I heard a terrible amount of yelling and screaming. Unbeknownest to Mrs. Books and I, several hundred Muslims had made the pilgrimage from Egypt to my backyard, to offer themselves as human shields. Scimitars flashed in the moonlight as they went all out Jihadi on the four foot attackers.

Unfortunately, the crew of undocumented workers that resides in the carriage house is too busy completing an Amicus Brief against Arizona's immigration law to clean up.

Let this be a lesson to you all to keep some port a potties handy and lots of turkey bacon in your freezer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom