Oklahoma Virtual High School Radio Commercial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lone Wolf - I have attended presentation from the company in OKC and have some of their literature. I think their physical location is in Bricktown. I deal some with another company that I can't recall the name of, but their parent company is Pearson - same comp[any that does the online EOI testing for Oklahoma schools. Some tribal education programs up north use them to provide summer school courses.

Cedar Creek

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lone Wolf - I have attended presentation from the company in OKC and have some of their literature. I think their physical location is in Bricktown. I deal some with another company that I can't recall the name of, but their parent company is Pearson - same comp[any that does the online EOI testing for Oklahoma schools. Some tribal education programs up north use them to provide summer school courses.

Cedar Creek

Bricktown is it. Lots of teachers in cubicles conducting the various classes via internet. Not sure, but I think they are working towards the capabilities of the teachers doing it out of their homes. I may be incorrect but I think Devry University purchased Advanced Academics a few years ago

Latest posts

Top Bottom