Oklahomas best fast food burger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your favorite fast food burger?

• A&W

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Braums

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • Burger King

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Freddys

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • Jack in the Box

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Sonic

• Steak n Shake

• McDonalds

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Whataburger

Votes: 66 44.6%
  • Wendys

Votes: 7 4.7%

• Total voters

pritch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had Baum today for the first time. Pretty good - hand made patty and crisp bacon.

I'm glad to see Carl's Jr here but they really are a shadow of their former glory. I'll have to give Whataburger a try soon.

IMO, In-and-Out is way overrated. I spent most of my adult life in Southern California and just didn't get what all they hype was about. Same with Dick's Drive-In in Seattle. I think it is more nostalgia then anything else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Cardsfan81...not the same Lotaburger!!

Blake's Lotaburger

Click on the location button...they don't show any in Oklahoma....just New Mexico...still I've never been to one...driven past them a thousand times..just never in one.

http://www.lotaburger.com/#index.html

upload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_1_12_Blake_s_Lotaburger68afdc49ceeb13e2abcc2b712d6a3f0c.jpg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never heard of a Freddy's or Steak and Shake, neither of them state wide?
I ate at a Steak and Shake in MO or IL once, when I was helping a friend move. Meh. It was OK, but nothing to write home about.

There's a Freddy's (Freddie's?) Steakburger in Norman that's apparently a chain store, but I don't know if it's the same one as in the poll. Ate there once; again, meh. It was OK, but nothing special. I was glad I got a double, though--I used to eat $0.39 "nickel burgers" at a local joint back in the '80s (anyone else remember Tony's?), but this is the first time I've ever seen dime burgers. Their patties were so thin that two of them didn't equal a Braum's 1/3-lb. burger...

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I voted for Freddie's because it's on the list but Carl's Jr. (Hardees back home in MO) and BK are the only two still using flame broiling to cook and for the $ you can't beat a Big Carl!

Latest posts

Top Bottom