OSA Metro Area OKC Eat-N-Shoot - Revival!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Day for OSA Eat-N-Shoot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ALLLLLRIIIIGGGHHHHTTT!!
Starting to look like a thing now so lets keep it up and make a good turnout.
Check your calendars, tell the family you have a thing at a place that day, sell the dog what every it takes to make the day work. P.S. Don't sell the dog.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw what the Tulsa folks were thinking about doing and it's a pretty good idea and that's bringing guns others can try out.
I'll bring a Ak47, Colt AR, Lone Wolf G9, Bersa thunder 380, SA Range officer 1911 9mm, Cz...and so on. After we get an idea of who can go, maybe make a list of guns people would like to try and will bring them.
I sure this was an idea from someone in the Southern part of the State. Darn Tulsan Yankee could never think of something that cool.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, can't really think of an Eat-n-Shoot where I did not shoot someone else's gun. That's a big part of the fun, and always has been. Didn't know someone had to think it up.:D

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw what the Tulsa folks were thinking about doing and it's a pretty good idea and that's bringing guns others can try out.
I'll bring a Ak47, Colt AR, Lone Wolf G9, Bersa thunder 380, SA Range officer 1911 9mm, Cz...and so on. After we get an idea of who can go, maybe make a list of guns people would like to try and will bring them.
I sure this was an idea from someone in the Southern part of the State. Darn Tulsan Yankee could never think of something that cool.
I'll bring an AR or two, a Savage Axis .223, a Luger P08, a Mosin Nagant, and a Ruger 10/22. Might have a 1911 too but don't really want to bring too much with me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom