Precious Metal stacking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Supply and demand will cause silver to rise drastically in the near future. The burden of Solar power and electric cars Is draining the world's silver stockpiles. All precious metals are being suppressed by Wall Street but soon they won't be able to due to demand
Precious metals can and will be recycled!

The higher the value the more likely the recycle!

Suppressed by Wall st? Commodities are bought and sold on exchanges with supply and demand setting the price, throw in there some speculative traders who like to gamble to make a profit, and governments that dont like it you are buying gold as a hedge.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a world leader in currency valuation, if the US collapses, there will be no going back to the good ole days. Precious metals will collapse as the dollar devalues. At least that's how I see it. In a truly survival situation during a collapse, food, alcohol and, God forbid, women , will have a much greater value than any gold on the face of the planet. True that generational wealth can be rebuilt over a period of time, but when someone is starving or has a fever, metal doesn't fix the "now". Knowing that society will always be "out for theirs", trying to trade gold for goods in a EOTWAWKI situation, will likely get a person killed by a group of people, not one on one. There will be little room for gentlemen and even less for tolerance. “be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
Re-read my post. You totally missed, and went right to the old “SHTF” defense. Think after. There’s always an after.

SNAKE PLISSKEN

"The name is Plissken"
Special Hen
Reaction score
Precious metals can and will be recycled!

The higher the value the more likely the recycle!

Suppressed by Wall st? Commodities are bought and sold on exchanges with supply and demand setting the price, throw in there some speculative traders who like to gamble to make a profit, and governments that dont like it you are buying gold as a hedge.
Unfortunately silver isn't worth enough yet to offset the cost of recycling for most applications. As far as precious metals being manipulated on Wall Street we only need to look at the last 2 times silver went up to $50 per ounce. Both events were created by a few greedy men putting a squeeze on the old supply and demand price by short selling. This practice is common for precious metals and artificially keeps prices low, so they can stockpile until the price finally breaks through the squeeze.

Last edited:

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately silver isn't worth enough yet to offset the cost of recycling for most applications. As far as precious metals being manipulated on Wall Street we only need to look at the last 2 times silver went up to $50 per ounce. Both events were created by a few greedy men putting a squeeze on the old supply and demand price by short selling. This practice is common for precious metals and artificially keeps prices low, so they can stockpile until the price finally breaks through the squeeze.
You think it is underpriced, I think it is overpriced. I could be wrong, but I am not buying it.

I'll be saving my milk money to aquire more land if the right opportunity presents itself. Can always use a few more acres!

If we have some sort of about-face societial thing and I make it to the rebulid side alive, I think we are gonna need lots of local food, at which point I'll be collecting up the gold! (Insert evil laugh here) 😁

Metals can be purty, but I'd rather have tools, seeds and land, and pray the society dont collapse before Jesus takes me home.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d reconsider we’ve been running deficits for several years. Not used in photography anymore but it’s used in solar and many items that prevents its demise. Is the most undervalued asset on the planet.

The current ratio to gold is 84 to 1 and isn’t recycled because it’s too cheap.
It comes out of the ground at a 9 to 1 ratio to gold. Anything above 20 to 1 is a deal.

There are very few real silver mines as almost all comes as a secondary recovery of other metals like copper.

Short in on the futures markets if that’s what you believe. No governments stockpiles silver like they do gold.

Ive been playing the nat gas futures market with a 10% stop loss. I keep tripping Boil but it’s short counterpar KOLD has over doubled.

perfor8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're gonna have to make it to the after, and if you ain't got anything for anyone other than some shiny metal coins, you're probably not to make it to the after.
I think it's interesting that those who have prepared less than others in terms of money, believe they've prepared more than others for violence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom