Taking a knee?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2021-3-15_10-11-26.jpeg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
May be some of us thought our kids to respect the constitution. As such, people are free to take a knee during the national anthem no matter how much we may dislike it. constitution > flag

Hopefully, our youngest boy comes back from his deployment next month.
PLEASE, thank him for his service!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May be some of us thought our kids to respect the constitution. As such, people are free to take a knee during the national anthem no matter how much we may dislike it. constitution > flag

Hopefully, our youngest boy comes back from his deployment next month.

You are part of the problem, as well as those that attempt to start bending the constitution.

When you disrespect the ones that have sacrificed and gave their own lives to give you the rights to do so, you have committed the ultimate disrespect to further your own cause. There are are multiple ways to show a concern and to announce a displeasure to further ones unhappiness with any subject or law.

For example, I taught my two girls to come to me when they have a b itch with me, not to come up and spit in my face. Use words and such, but don’t be disrespectful to the man who is providing your comfort in life.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are part of the problem, as well as those that attempt to start bending the constitution.

When you disrespect the ones that have sacrificed and gave their own lives to give you the rights to do so, you have committed the ultimate disrespect to further your own cause. There are are multiple ways to show a concern and to announce a displeasure to further ones unhappiness with any subject or law.

For example, I taught my two girls to come to me when they have *****es with me, not to come up and spit in my face. Use words and such, don’t be disrespectful to the man who is providing your comfort in life.

Straw man argument and Ad Hominem... nice.

Yep, knowing the constitution and respecting it, I'm part of the problem, lol.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Straw man argument and Ad Hominem... nice.

Yep, knowing the constitution and respecting it, I'm part of the problem, lol.

Yes. Own it. When you “ok” it to those that show such disrespect to others under the guise of the Constitution, you are part of the problem.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, people may have a “right” to take a knee and not stand and thus disrespect those that gave their all defending that flag. Where this got sideways was when they were doing to sell the patently false narrative of “systemic racism” and doing while they are on their employer’s dime where they may not have had the “right” to do such.

IF people want to be a richard noggin and disrespect our flag ... be prepared for disrespect in kind.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We may not like it or agree with it, but the right to peaceful protests is every bit as much a part of the Constitution as 2A. We can not expect others to agree with our view of 2A and then not agree with their view of 1A.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, my dad would have beat me like a rented mule if I showed disrespect to veterans, the flag, any of that. As irreverent as I am, there's a line when it comes to that crap. If these (insert the worst thing you can think of here) think this is ok, it's because they ain't been raised right. /S/ I wonder what their dads think of their actions? /S/

Given the culture that predominantly takes a knee in these times, I'd wager the father wasn't there in a high number of cases. Statistically speaking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom