The Shining ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
5C72E477-48AC-4626-8CC8-27534C08945D.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He did his best work when he was a raging alcoholic. He took a couple years off to get sober but his work hasn’t been the same since. That being said, we bought his latest book to see if it’s any good.

Right?? I've seen some things he has said in interviews about that. How is the new stuff??

And btw, these 80s haircuts ... 😖🤦🤦🤦

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
@THAT Gurl check out ‘Night Shift’ by King. It’s a compilation of short stories by him. Many have been turned in to full length movies. I think there is one that is only 9 pages long. Only he could establish a story in 9 pages but he did it.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought everyone over the age of 30 had seen that at least 100x lol

You'd be surprised at how little time I spent at the movies. I got out of high school in '76 and honest to God the only movies I saw after that were Saturday Night Fever and Star Wars ... Lol I was busy DOING STUFF ... ☺😁😋😂😂😂

POOR Grumpy spent his ENTIRE teenage years in a movie theatre I think. He's forever saying "😲 What?!?!?! You haven't seen XYZ??!?!? 😲😲😲 WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU??" 😂😂😂😂

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@THAT Gurl check out ‘Night Shift’ by King. It’s a compilation of short stories by him. Many have been turned in to full length movies. I think there is one that is only 9 pages long. Only he could establish a story in 9 pages but he did it.
OHHH thanks! I'll check it out. I've read Cujo and some of his other stuff. Not seen the film adaptations though ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom