The Shining ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We grew up going to the Admiral Twin drive in, as a kid we enjoyed the playground and watched the movie until we fell asleep 😴 Mom would also send us to the Village Theater on Saturday for a quarter movie installment and we couldn’t wait until next week.

Fast forward to high school we went to the Admiral Twin but I can’t say I watched the movie🙄. As Bob says:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like in “A Few Good Men” when he’s grilled on the witness stand by “You can’t handle the truth” Tom Cruise?

Oh no! Nothing like that. His eyes are going in different directions all over the place here. There he was singularly focused. There's a big difference.

And I can't get over all the old black guys calling each other "*****" ... 😂😂😂 Reminds me of a guy I dated WAY back in the day. He was a GREAT guy! Whoever wound up with him got a catch ...

ETA: Y'all might want to add that to the language filter before somebody gets offended ... 🤷

Last edited:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's funny that you bring this movie up. My youngest daughter watched it with me (against my better judgment) when she was about 10.

I told her she really did not want to see it, but she insisted. About 10 years later, I had to explain this scene to her...

Latest posts

Top Bottom