The Shining ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's funny that you bring this movie up. My youngest daughter watched it with me (against my better judgment) when she was about 10.

I told her she really did not want to see it, but she insisted. About 10 years later, I had to explain this scene to her...

View attachment 401492

Rotflmao! I was one of those kids who always KNEW ... I suspect it had something to do with things I have blocked out now but I don't ever remember NOT knowing that grown-ups are ****ing slimy creepy ... Yeah ... Anyway ... That seems like it would be on the level of me having to tell my oldest son to STOP taking 6 showers a night ... Else his thang was gonna fall off from overuse! 😂😂😂

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked The Shining movie, but the book was 100 times better. I've never really been a fan of King's books when they are converted to movies. They just never seem to be able to match my imagination when they transition to the screen. Plus I really hate when the film maker deviates much from the source material, and every King movie I have seen seemed to deviate quite a lot.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Shining contains is Stanley Kubrick's confession. Kubrick shot the moon landing on a sound stage. There was a good documentary on it that has been removed from youtube.

1692000754047.png

Perhaps the greatest director of all time. It's shame that Hollywood killed him for Eyes Wide Shut, and we will never see the missing footage result after his death.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Shining contains is Stanley Kubrick's confession. Kubrick shot the moon landing on a sound stage. There was a good documentary on it that has been removed from youtube.

View attachment 401593

Perhaps the greatest director of all time. It's shame that Hollywood killed him for Eyes Wide Shut, and we will never see the missing footage result after his death.
?

Latest posts

Top Bottom