Two and a half men fans...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Two and a Half Men be as good without Charlie Sheen?

• Total voters

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw the opener and last night's 2nd show.

The show went from funny to retarded. Retarded ain't funny. I give it 1 season and then canceled.

Ya, I thought the opener was funny enough, but last night's show was pretty bad.

I have decided to base my watching it any further on whether or not they keep blurting the housekeeper's thoughts out loud. I threw up in my mouth several times over her...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting character to be sure but still...

Old, rich, slut. That's just wrong. Funny - but - wrong.

How did I miss this post originally?? Well, I'm not rich but I am old and I used to be a slut ... Don't knock it til you've tried it! ;) Thank goodness GC is openminded ... lol

OK ... I'm not impressed with the new version ... I miss Charlie ... (and married or not I'd do things to him that would make his dead relatives roll over in their graves ... He is one smokin' hot fella ... What is it you guys say?? Like a screen door in a hurricane?? Yeah ... well, that would just be the foreplay ... lol

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How did I miss this post originally?? Well, I'm not rich but I am old and I used to be a slut ... Don't knock it til you've tried it! ;) Thank goodness GC is openminded ... lol

OK ... I'm not impressed with the new version ... I miss Charlie ... (and married or not I'd do things to him that would make his dead relatives roll over in their graves ... He is one smokin' hot fella ... What is it you guys say?? Like a screen door in a hurricane?? Yeah ... well, that would just be the foreplay ... lol

I'm at a loss for words... :shocked:

This
is coming from a cookie-baking grandma??

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geez BB, can't a guy even finish his post before you get all over him?? :naughty:

LOL ... Like I've said before ... I'm OLD, not DEAD. My kids learned a long time ago they better call before they come over ... Being an empty nester is almost as good as being single ... Yes, yes, yes, I know ... It's just GC makes it difficult (ok ... he makes it IMPOSSIBLE ;) ) to partake of recreational pharmeceuticals ... that kinda takes away from the experience (from what I can remember) LOL ... THAT's not something he's open-minded about ... GAWD I can hardly wait for him to retire ... I'm gonna corrupt that boy in ways that will make ... well ... let's just say I'm gonna try and bump the entertainment factor up a notch!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL ... Like I've said before ... I'm OLD, not DEAD. My kids learned a long time ago they better call before they come over ... Being an empty nester is almost as good as being single ... Yes, yes, yes, I know ... It's just GC makes it difficult (ok ... he makes it IMPOSSIBLE ;) ) to partake of recreational pharmeceuticals ... that kinda takes away from the experience (from what I can remember) LOL ... THAT's not something he's open-minded about ... GAWD I can hardly wait for him to retire ... I'm gonna corrupt that boy in ways that will make ... well ... let's just say I'm gonna try and bump the entertainment factor up a notch!

I wonder what GC is going to say when he read this...

Back to the OP! :P

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder what GC is going to say when he read this...

Back to the OP! :P

Oh ... he knows ... It's probably gonna take me another 10 years to talk him into it ...

And I wish Charlie would come back ... too bad they killed him dead instead of having him kidnapped by Rose ... or wait ... maybe that's what they are gonna do. I mean Rose was the only one there when he died ... and it was a closed casket ...

OH HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY ... Charlie MIGHT come back after all ...

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OH HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY ... Charlie MIGHT come back after all ...

CBS settled Sheen's lawsuit for ,some say, $25,000,000.He will NEVER EVER EVER EVER be back on that show.The supporting cast has always been top notch,love Allan's "son" Jake, he cracks me up,if AK can develop his character,the show will thrive.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CBS settled Sheen's lawsuit for ,some say, $25,000,000.He will NEVER EVER EVER EVER be back on that show.The supporting cast has always been top notch,love Allan's "son" Jake, he cracks me up,if AK can develop his character,the show will thrive.

**sigh** I know ... him coming back is just my little fantasy ... thanks for raining on my parade ... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom