Two and a half men fans...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Two and a Half Men be as good without Charlie Sheen?

• Total voters

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
The "Walden" character of Ashton's seems a bit out-of-place to me, I don't expect it to last more than this first season. I think the writers could have done a better job at penciling him in.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, to revive my own thread, after much thinking, I have erased the show from my dvr list after suffering through the first 4 new episodes. Seems like all it is is Ashton kutcher crying and Alan will never move out jokes, not even 1/4 of the show it was before IMO...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, to revive my own thread, after much thinking, I have erased the show from my dvr list after suffering through the first 4 new episodes. Seems like all it is is Ashton kutcher crying and Alan will never move out jokes, not even 1/4 of the show it was before IMO...

No kidding ... I am very disappointed (but not surprised). There can be only one Charlie ... seems he did win after all ... ;)

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1 season - that's all they'll get. Maybe even only 1/2 a season. Show sucks.

And the new Mike and Molly season has gone down hill too. How I met your mother is getting stale which leaves on Monday nights, Broke Girls which is pretty funny but what with having lost interest in the other 3 there's no need to even turn on the TV Monday.

On the bright side I now only watch TV on Thursday night when the Big Bang is on.

Now if I could just get the wife weened off the stupid soap opera channel Cox TV could go bye bye and the TV part of my cable bill would go from almost $100/month to the $8 it costs for NetFlix.

Last edited:

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I too am pretty bummed about the new two and a half men and no longer record it. It's horrible, did they change writers too?!

Nope same writers as far as I know, I think they are trying to use Alan's familiarity to fans to work in Ashton Kutcher's character, problem is, Alan is a completely one dimensional character so they don't really have anywhere to go with that...

GC's new favorite show is Whitney ... He thinks she is a HOOT!

And she is hot...former model that is bluntly and almost crudely funny? Awesome...

Latest posts

Top Bottom