What did you all get at the "Big Show"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a COLT trooper 111 .357 4" (I believe it was made in the early '70s) for what I feel was a fair price. It's amazing that the price difference from table to table vary so much. I think that next time I may try to smuggle in a sandwich and a bottle of water or two.

P.S. There were some pretty cool t-shirts for $15.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My question is how were prices?

as others have said, prices would vary from table to table.i look for smith revolvers. did see a 3 inch 64 for 400 and a 2 inch 10 next to it for 335. not bad, shoulda bought one of them but oh, well.

Scamp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Took the wife, it was her first time at the "Big Show"!
She picked up a D.M. Bullard holster for her Sig P238 and a new 3rd. generation magazine for it. $60 for the Holster and $40 for the mag (those mags are crazy money!).
I got me 4 new Wilson Combat mags for my 1911's @ $26 a pop. Some really nice VZ grips for my RIA 1911 for $60, a WC extended slide release for my Sig 1911 for $20 I think it was, and a very nice Viet Nam 1911 US Holster for $40.
My wife "tolerated" the show, she had a good time, but would have been a little better had we not brought our little girl, the show was full of people, mostly older men, who were very rude and very non courteous to my wife and little girl, no manners whatsoever, just run ya smack over!
She said it was like the day after Thanksgiving sales, only this was fat men with guns!
We are not from Tulsa so we went to Bass Pro and SportsWorld while we were up there, ate at Famous Dave's BBQ, (what happened to Copeland's in BA?), and she had to go to Drysdale's and Cavenders to look at clothes and horse stuff, which "I" tolerated 'cause she was so good at the gun show.
All in all we had a great time, bargains galore at the show, IF you shopped around, and I got to spend the day with my wife and my beautiful little girl!

Last edited:

Scamp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh yeah, what about the big banner over the big magazine booth that had like a gazillion mags. Apparently they are "CLIPS", not mags....lol

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock 19 for $375, nite sites for same installed while i waited, 19 mags new for $21, A mag for my mossberg 385 20ga, a red ryder 50th anniversary bb gun NIB, Winchester 9mm ammo for $11 a box. Great show and I was able to negotiate some good deals. Feet hurt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom