what do you do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Regional account manager and certified tech that fixes industrial leaks on stream, do pipeline hot taps, technical bolting (torque and tensioning) and composite carbon fiber pipe wrap repairs. Work mostly with piping systems in refineries, power plants, nat gas processing plants, chemical plants, pipelines etc etc
33 years in the industry.

DNO

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heavy & Light Corrosion Checks ie Maintenance, mods & extensive repairs on many types of Boeing and may be soon Airbus mass transportation aircraft. Spreading Ebola probably unwittingly since its now airborne for the worlds largest company in that industry.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I co-own 2 tattoo shops with an ex wife, one in Iowa and another in California. I play music, have played professionally since I was 16. I am in a partnership with four friends in the club/bar business in California and I vend coin-op pool and foosball tables to clubs and bars in California with another partner. In OK I have a small shop/studio at my home where I custom build guitar rigs/gear for musician friends and clients. I stay busy. When the wife retires though Im done too. She's not even 50 yet and has 33 years in the office of a small family run oil field equipment business that has grown. She says 5 more years so I guess its 5 more years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom