Where did you buy your first gun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
first purchase by me was a llama mini max 45 from academy. worked ok with fmj, chocked on hollow point. what a junker it was too. think it was 2004-2005 forget which

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OTASCO - dad bought me a single shot 20 gauge for Christmas after he told me I wasn't old enough for my own shotgun. He always let me borrow one of his when we went rabbit/squirrel hunting in the winter. He surprised me by breaking down the gun and wrapping just the butt stock. Best Christmas ever. Very fond memories. I miss him a great deal! I hope my boy has as great memories as I have of my old man. :D

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered my XD 45 through a former coworker of my father who now does the gun selling thing full time out of his back shop. Got a pretty good deal on it considering it had Trijicons from the factory.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought my first from Sheels in Minot, North Dakota. First was a Savage 111 package followed by a S&W Sigma 10 round mags. Rifle was about 2006 and Sigma was 2008 had to get rid of them to get back to Oklahoma. Hated to sell them but I am sure glad I am back in Oklahoma .

Latest posts

Top Bottom