Bloomburg to spend $12mil for anti gun ads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someone needs to put out a contract on him with the mafia. Cheap fix. :rotflmao:
LOL, I second that!! This guy is a disgrace. Even more of a disgrace is the fools that voted him into office. I am so glad that I don't live in New York or California or any other anti gun state that has morons for their leaders. I just can't imagine voting for someone like Bloomberg or Feinstein. Bloomberg really does think that he is God. Someone needs to shut him up. 99.999% of what comes out of his mouth is lies. It just really pisses me off to look at him. This is the crap that we have standing in our way to victory. And it is going to be a long hard road ahead. The anti's know how close they are to getting what they want so they will pour it on more than ever. We cannot let our guards down. We must continue to fight, only harder than we have been doing. And why is it that the NRA doesn't fight the way that Bloomberg or Obama or any other anti gun fool does? They go out campaigning while the NRA meets with gun owners. We are already on their side, why not meet with people that are on the fence? Or do whatever it takes to run ads in places that will be most effective. There has to be things that the NRA can do that they are not.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like that he thinks he's "communicating the will of the masses" but yet he's paying for it out of his own pocket.

The NRA pays for what it does, from the funds given to them by the masses. It's a HUGE difference.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's just a mayor...and He can't even control his own city.....how the hell does he expect to control anything else. He talks a lotta crap, but when it comes down to it he's a failure at his own game. He still thinks it's all about guns.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A picture is worth a thousand words.

2.bp.blogspot.com__t94kUNjzElY_TtlKugaRk7I_AAAAAAAAmlA_bqXUA0860fdc5cdbacdbe3a84a195ecaa6c977b.jpg

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's just a mayor...and He can't even control his own city.....how the hell does he expect to control anything else. He talks a lotta crap, but when it comes down to it he's a failure at his own game. He still thinks it's all about guns.

Unfortunately, Bloomberg is actually recognized as greatly improving NYC, depending upon how your view of a nanny state is.

He sees this as a mandate to continue stepping into the affairs of others.

Bloomberg strikes me as the sort of person who hates people who aren't like him, and he hates to see them enjoying a lifestyle that's different than his.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Bloomberg is actually recognized as greatly improving NYC, depending upon how your view of a nanny state is.

He sees this as a mandate to continue stepping into the affairs of others.

Bloomberg strikes me as the sort of person who hates people who aren't like him, and he hates to see them enjoying a lifestyle that's different than his.

How's that different than all of the "comiefornia" and "libtard" talk around here? Y'all talk like you hate anyone with different opinions and lifestyles, too. Some folks even brag about loosing facebook friends over differing political opinions.

Seems kind of stupid and petty to me.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How's that different than all of the "comiefornia" and "libtard" talk around here?
There's a difference between saying you don't like what someone's doing and using the power of government to keep them from doing it. The latter is what King Mikey tries to do--and he's hypocritical about it, too. He wants to take away your right to defend yourself while being surrounded by bodyguards, and he wants to limit your salt intake while salting his saltines. I have no use for someone like that.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How's that different than all of the "comiefornia" and "libtard" talk around here? Y'all talk like you hate anyone with different opinions and lifestyles, too. Some folks even brag about loosing facebook friends over differing political opinions.

Seems kind of stupid and petty to me.

The HUGE diffference is that we're not actively trying to take away the CHOICE. He and the "libtards" are. I could care less if the hippies wanna smoke pot in the park, the bohemians wanna stink or the LGBT crowd wanna wear whatever and have a parade while getting married, etc. But when they say I don't have a right to own EBR's, full cap mags and drink 32oz sodas, they can all go take a long walk off a short pier!

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to see the NRA spend some of that money I keep sending them for some TV, billboard and radio spots (and not just on the sportsman channel).

You and me both brother but I have to ask; with whom would the NRA advertise on TV and Radio. One would opine that most TV and Radio outlets except those that specialize in outdoors, hunting etc would choose not to accept advertising from the NRA. And what good would spending money to advertise on the likes of the outdoor channel do - they'd be preaching to the choir. They might get the attention of a few fudds but fudds are almost as bad and hard headed as your typical anti-gunner.

I'd like to see the NRA advertise on the likes of CNN or MSNBC - like that's gonna happen.

It'd be money well spent to advertise on FOX at the national level but I don't think FOX would accept the ads.

What's left?

Latest posts

Top Bottom