Do you have two cars?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two is one and one is none ...

Oh, wait ... it has to be Scripture??

Then I am with Dustin ...

OK ... on a more serious note ... I have no problem helping those who really need it. I have been there and have sincerely appreciated all the help I ever got. But I just can't see me giving somebody a car. Maybe I worked for lawyers too long ...

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gave away the car that I had listed in the classifieds here,

I already gotten my new car as a early christmas present, in the couple weeks prior I had noticed a middle-aged woman like in her 30's walking down the street with 2 small children everyday to take them to babysitter and then she would go to work, everytime I would drive by, I would give them a ride, I live out in the country and so did she, so she would walk a little over 4 miles 1 way to work. Once I got my new car I posted the old one here, and after about 2 weeks I still had it, so one day I was headed out and sure enough I saw them, it took about a hour of convincing her but she finally accepted my gift. I am just happy that her kids are not gonna have to be out walking in the cold anymore

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have two trucks, and if for some reason I only wanted to keep one I would just trade them both in and get a new one. I actually plan on giving my nice one to my daughter when she turns 16. I have loaned my spare out to relatives before, that meant my nice truck was parked at work, when by coincidence that huge hailstorm hit OKC last summer and it got busted up. No more nice guy for me.

fjtiii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We gave away our older Suburban to a family at church after we were blessed with a newer one we were able to purchase at a great price. It felt great to be able to help someone else with a need they had.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't ever give it away. I would loan you one for awhile. I loaned my truck to a friend last summer as the ac in here car didn't work and she has a 5 year old. I drove her car in trade i didn't care that there was no ac. People today don't appreciate things anymore. I work hard for what i have and expect others do to the same. I have said you can work off the car by working for me. Tried this with a few guys the condition was you don't get the car till the debt is paid. Most of them wouldn't finish the week. That showed me they didn't need it that bad.

What were trying to get them to do? :uhh:

Ha ha

I've tried that too, and most people are lazy scumbags. I have loaned some of my employees money. This year at Christmas, I offered them x amount as a bonus or they could have twice the amount knocked off what they owed me. Not one of them took the twice amount.

Latest posts

Top Bottom