Dog question, need LEO advice please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In before it gets locked,I have to agree against the antifreeze,first its inhumane,sec. what else will be killed besides the intended target,then you've just opened yourself up to a potential animal cruelty investigation.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow...a vicious dog thread that only took 12 posts before someone offered up the sure fire yet cowardly act of using antifreeze to poison an animal.

Cowardly is the key word. Then the rest of the neighborhood is terrified to let their dogs/cats out due to some idiot.

Electrician Mike, you got the best advice already, just go talk to your neighbor, and refrain from using the word or words "pit bull"

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think i have a better idea. Stun guns are easy to get ahold of and if you dont mind getting a bit close to the dog. I think the nabor would get the hint if you come knocking on their door with a knocked out dog in your arms going "hey man this is just not going to fly ither do the right thing or pay the fines when something worse happens" Besides if you shock the dog he will think twice before going into your yard. If it dose not work you can always shock it again snap the neck "its asleep and much more humane than poison" It dosent take that long to dig a hole.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why I live in the country,I have already talked to all my neighbors which are few,told them what dogs I have,given them my# and asked that they please not shoot them if they get on their property unless they are attacking their livestock in the chance that they get loose but the chances of that happening are slim because I care about my critters.
Talk to them as much as reasonable like mentioned before,I might even take a cheap gift to them as a neighborly gesture saying you just want to get along w/out stating it.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why I live in the country,I have already talked to all my neighbors which are few,told them what dogs I have,given them my# and asked that they please not shoot them if they get on their property unless they are attacking their livestock in the chance that they get loose but the chances of that happening are slim because I care about my critters.
Talk to them as much as reasonable like mentioned before,I might even take a cheap gift to them as a neighborly gesture saying you just want to get along w/out stating it.

I dig this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom