Dog question, need LEO advice please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Are you trying to be funny or tough?

Either way you're bad enough at it for us to need an explanation.
Sorry didn't mean to offend all of my PETA brothers. Now let me get back to making my pitbull fur coat. The cookies do a good job at preserving the fur and gives it a hell of a shine. Anybody have any spare kittens i can use for an ashtray project?

Last edited:

ch1966

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't realize you were with PETA. See ya at the next rally!

AntiFreeze these days have an additive to discourage animals from drinking it.
If by chance you found an off brand that was still "sweet", it's a bad way to go.
You risk poisoning non target pets ,wildlife, and children.

Not only is it illegal, it is also stupid and chickenshit.
Of course, i'm sure you discussed the pros and cons of it at your last MENSA meeting.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry didn't mean to offend all of my PETA brothers. Now let me get back to making my pitbull fur coat. The antifreeze really does a good job at preserving the fur and gives it a hell of a shine. Anybody have any spare kittens i can use for an ashtray project?

Oh, so it was funny you were going for. In your case you might should tag it for us like this [attemptedfunny] LAME COMMENT [/attemptedfunny] just to make it clear.

Or take some classes from this guy:

Of course, i'm sure you discussed the pros and cons of it at your last MENSA meeting.

Because that's dang funny.

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
AntiFreeze these days have an additive to discourage animals from drinking it.
If by chance you found an off brand that was still "sweet", it's a bad way to go.
You risk poisoning non target pets ,wildlife, and children.

Not only is it illegal, it is also stupid and chickenshit.
You are right about the sweetness! I use the older "sweetened" brand of antifreeze. It goes down easier. I call it night night juice. LOL !

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh, so it was funny you were going for. In your case you might should tag it for us like this [attemptedfunny] LAME COMMENT [/attemptedfunny] just to make it clear.

Or take some classes from this guy:

Because that's dang funny.

Sorry I must have missed that class. Did they go over that in the first cousin marriage seminar?

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't know which is worse. Me trolling or you responding. Im trying to stretch this out a few more pages. Unfortunately sarcasm is not easily interpreted on the interwebz. Take a chill pill.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seen no sarcasem in the fact that you condone antifreeze poisoning of animals.

I have held my beloved cat while she died in my arms because of some selfish ******* who didn't like cats, gave her the "night night" juice.

Verrrry feaking funny!

It is not a thing that I find very cool man.

Do you understand that?

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mission Accomplished ! I made someone cry. I'll pm you a hug little fella.

P.S. I've given many cats night night juice for pooping in my flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom