Fat guy shooting team?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hedgehog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's about what it takes to keep the peace in a HS classroom anymore. Scare tactics!!!! Where is the respect???? goofy kids

We have a really good group this year. I have had a couple of incidents in which new students have attempted to be hateful to me. The older students are quick enough to shut that nonsense down that I was worried there was going to be blood on my floor. Rule #1: Don't get your blood on my floor. I have actually uttered the line, " Boy, I eat scarier stuff than you for breakfast."...and the kid took it to heart...lol. All in all, I think it is going to be a great year.

N2Guns

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We have a really good group this year. I have had a couple of incidents in which new students have attempted to be hateful to me. The older students are quick enough to shut that nonsense down that I was worried there was going to be blood on my floor. Rule #1: Don't get your blood on my floor. I have actually uttered the line, " Boy, I eat scarier stuff than you for breakfast."...and the kid took it to heart...lol. All in all, I think it is going to be a great year.

That's really good! My homeroom kiddos are good this year, too. Immature yet, but they'll grow a lot before May. LOVE my job

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A-ok here...sounds like I am having a better Sunday than most! How are you?

I have had a good day. I could have shot better at the match I was at but a ho hum day shooting is much better than the slackers who decided not to shoot!

Positive Discontent and I had fun at the match, killed some good guys, oh well!

I hope you are well!!

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have had a good day. I could have shot better at the match I was at but a ho hum day shooting is much better than the slackers who decided not to shoot!

Positive Discontent and I had fun at the match, killed some good guys, oh well!

I hope you are well!!

I think they are getting use to our brand of humor. Keelty shoots better when his back pockets are full of rocks.... Think it was a counter balance to breakfast.....:laughup:

Latest posts

Top Bottom