Knock at the door today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Big Moose

Well I can handle the 1911 and bottle of Jack but I guess I will have to have a couple of blow up dolls behind me.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a couple of the Mormon's try to talk me into letting them into my house once. Two girls - one about 20 and the other maybe 16. I asked them if they understood how dangerous it was for them to go alone into the home of unknown males and they said "God will protect us."

I explained that perhaps God had given them enough common sense to understand that their plan was a bad one and they should start heeding his advice.

What's that one story(not mine, I heard it)...some Mormons come to the door, listen to the spill for a minute, then ask, "Don't you believe only 144,000 people will get into heaven". They will answer yes, as is their belief. Then ask how many members the Mormon church has. When they answer(which will be much more than 144,000), say I guess you're all booked up.

LOL, you guys are getting your proselytizer's mixed up:)

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
last time jehovas witnesses came over trying to spread a message of peace I explained that was bad for business. I told them I rely on hate, war, and people's fears to provide for my family. they still didn't leave. :(

fastest (and incredibly amusing) way to get rid of them and keep them from coming back - answer the door and tell them you are indulging in the act of pleasuring yourself and to come back in 5-10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom