MEAT in the garbage disposal ?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does MEAT belong down the garbage disposal ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Definitely no meat in the garbage disposal.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...-poisoning-husband-cutting-off-his-penis.html

Woman cut off husband's penis, put it in disposal, police say
July 12, 2011 | 9:58 am

A 48-year-old woman was in custody Tuesday for allegedly drugging her husband, tying him to a bed and cutting off his penis, then throwing it in a garbage disposal, Garden Grove police said.

Officers arrived at a home on the 14000 block of Flower Street after the victim’s wife called 911 about 9 p.m. Monday to find a man tied to a bed and bleeding from his crotch, according to a Garden Grove police news release.

Catherine Kieu Becker, 48, who identified herself as the victim’s wife, told police she had drugged her husband’s dinner to make him sleepy, then tied him to a bed.

As he awoke, she cut off his penis with a knife, tossed it in the garbage disposal and turned the disposal on.

Police untied the victim, a 51-year-old man, who was taken UCI Medical Center, where he underwent emergency surgery.

Becker was arrested on charges of aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse.

Police said Becker and her husband were going through a divorce and that she told officers he “deserved it.”
The severe nature of the crime led detectives to classify it as “aggravated mayhem,” an offense punishable by up to life in prison, said Garden Grove Police Lt. Jeff Nightengale.

“You're not just depriving a person of a member or portion of their body or disfiguring them,” he said, “you're doing something that's so egregious we're not sure what's going to happen: if they're going to be able to reattach this or repair this person after such a violent attack.

“The intention by this person was to permanently deprive this victim of his genitalia,” Nightengale added.

The victim, who was not identified, told detectives Becker made him dinner, but he believed something was wrong with his food. He went to lie down and woke up to find himself tied to the bed, with his wife tugging his clothes off, he said. She then allegedly cut off his penis.

The victim went into surgery before detectives could get further details.

Investigators searched the home and recovered a rope and a knife.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my house the disposal is for light duty, plates go by the trash can first. Light rinse in the sink and into the dishwasher.

I used to put everything down the disposal, then I had to clean out the mess I had made, convinced me that anything that can go in the trash, should go in the trash, not the disposal.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess nobody read my post about the proper way to use a disposal. Oh well, carry on.

I agree with you on proper use Dennis. When I use the disposal, I'm pumping enough water through it to double as the sluice box on Gold Rush. I still tend to not put anything other than plate klingons down it though.

The wife on the other hand is on the 100% opposite end of the spectrum. Hell I think she uses it to mince pecans during pie season and then fishes them back out. I mean this women honestly believes that it designed like a wood chipper and will just slice, dice and julienne whatever you throw at it.

I hear the water running while she's doing it, but I'm not sure it matters with her approach. I'm considering putting up a webcam over the sink and won't be shocked to witness her standing on the counter shoving whole corn cobs through it with her foot.

I hear you guys on not complaining since she's in the kitchen and that beats everything, but I just couldn't help myself this time. Sol, I'm glad you posted the story about that man-eater in LA... now I'm fearing that the wife's glare might have had those visions behind it. I'm gonna leave her alone about it. :shocked:

Latest posts

Top Bottom