Senator Warren speaks on minimum wage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can unequivocally state right now that I will never vote for anyone who has a "D" after their name.
They are the party of "Give them bread and circuses" which so many ignorant voters fell for & got us in the mess we're in today.

"Bread and circuses" (or bread and games) (from Latin: panem et circenses) is metonymic for a superficial means of appeasement. In the case of politics, the phrase is used to describe the creation of public approval, not through exemplary or excellent public service or public policy, but through diversion; distraction; or the mere satisfaction of the immediate, shallow requirements of a populace,

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Preceded by:

You didn't sound undecided. You professed a strong endorsement and suggested that those who opposed her simply didn't know her well enough and were motivated by Dem bashing.
Warren / Paul ticket....really? Never happen. Dry humor lost at the keyboard I guess.
EW isnt going to run in the first place so dont loose any sleep, it will be Hillary. :D

DREW42

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
CHENRY- I am just curious do you even own a firearm? If you do-what do you use it for? Because you sound alot like a antigun pot stirring liberal to me. "Walk like duck, sound like a duck- must be a duck"

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CHENRY- I am just curious do you even own a firearm? If you do-what do you use it for? Because you sound alot like a antigun pot stirring liberal to me. "Walk like duck, sound like a duck- must be a duck"
This post represent your lack of knowledge about me or pure stupidity.
I'm leaning towards the latter.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:thumb::thumb:I suggest that you look up the true definition of what being a conservative is before you start calling yourself one.

Please define the "true definition" because I've always been curious. I've heard people discuss this check-bkx list for years but somehow have never been able to find it, so I'd appreciate knowing what beliefs are required to fit this definition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom