Shooting in Colorado Springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Additional unconfirmed details are coming out:
The incident may have begun as a robbery at Chase Bank
Multiple prior arrests including peeping tom, animal cruelty
Shooter is a registered voter - "unaffiliated" (neither Republican nor Democrat)
Shooter self-identified as female on voter registration
No Planned Parenthood staff or employees are being reported as having been shot

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Colorado Springs Gazette article with various updates over the last two days. Some reports, such as radio signal scanner traffic, can not be certain as to whether it is factual.

Suspect Identified in Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Attack

As to the reference to the Chase Bank, the PD PIO yesterday evening stated that the event began at Planned Parenthood.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, I agree with not surrendering rights. I also want to reach through the TV screen and slap the faces of those that seem to think that our rights to purchase and own firearms is just making a ready source of firearms for terrorists. I mean, how many terrorists are likely to be buying weapons at a gun store or gun show? Probably dang few unless they happen to be a "domestic" terrorist like this guy.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Colorado Springs Gazette article with various updates over the last two days. Some reports, such as radio signal scanner traffic, can not be certain as to whether it is factual.

Suspect Identified in Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Attack

As to the reference to the Chase Bank, the PD PIO yesterday evening stated that the event began at Planned Parenthood.

Different sources are asserting it both ways. Whichever fits your narrative. By the time a factual accounting is given people will have already confirmed their biases and will not be paying attention because they have moved on to the next infotainment.

Mental instability seems to be the main issue.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Different sources are asserting it both ways. Whichever fits your narrative. By the time a factual accounting is given people will have already confirmed their biases and will not be paying attention because they have moved on to the next infotainment.

Sums it up perfectly.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sums it up perfectly.

I completely agree on the mental instability issue. And, I also agree that different sources report different "versions" of events, however, when at a news conference where the PIO's of different agencies are saying the same thing every time, I tend to go along with the PIO's assessment, not a news agency that might have a bias. In an earlier news conference, the Colorado Springs PD PIO stated that they were "looking into the possibility" of the event beginning with a robbery at the bank, but in the later news conference, she stated that the event did start at the PP offices.

When the PIO's of the Colorado Springs PD and El Paso County Sheriff's office are both confirming where the event started, I tend to believe the people on the ground.

As for the story from the UK news source, I later found that the perpetrator had also lived in another location in North Carolina and even in South Carolina. For the last year, the perp has been living in an RV in Colorado near Hartsel, CO. I saw pictures on the local news of where his RV was, and it was out in the middle of nowhere on flat ground. What I'm curious of is whether he had running water and electricity at his RV. If not, I'm curious as to whether he ever saw any of those PP videos that showed staff in their comments and actions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom