Shooting in Colorado Springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I'm not privy to your knowledge of all those among the "rich history" of violence, especially where it applies in modern times...
There's an abbreviated short list here (http://www.prochoiceamerica.org/media/fact-sheets/abortion-anti-choice-violence.pdf) and many more examples that are easily findable using Google.

But, as I asked SMS, I wonder how the numbers add up between the non-religious and religious, particularly among those religions other than Islam.
Which numbers? I'm not sure what you're comparing.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're right. Never mind the Christian thing. He's a white guy with a gun. We should round up all white guys with guns...

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a bowl full of M&M's. Would you eat them if 2 of the eggs might be bad? Would you invite one of those bad apples into your home? If you do, you might die a horrible death from a non values-matching Trojan infestation while you are in your home comfortably eating processed food and masturbating to people's profile pics...

Freeeedommmm!!!! What time does Dollar Gentry open? I'm outa microwave pork rinds...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot: Yayyyy Putin!

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
radical christian terrorists attacking abortion receivers, practitioners, and facilities with violence isn't anything new...there's a rich history of it, including numerous assaults, batteries, murders, and arsons. in most of these cases, the hate and violence stemed directly from these people's christian ideologies (not necessarily *your* christian ideology). these christian extremists don't represent the vast majority of christians, just as muslim extremists don't represent the vast majority of muslims. the difference is how extremists (and moderates) that identify with your ideology are talked about in comparison to extremists (and moderates) who identify with other ideologies are talked about. the overlap of personal identity with group identity is important, and it constrains the narratives that attempt to explain violence within and outside our groups. a shamefully brief summary: when the extremist identifies with our own group, it's mostly (or completely) the extremist's fault; however, when the extremist identifies with a different group, it's mostly (or completely) the group's fault. this is why we can't have nice things.

We need a like button. +10000

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a bowl full of M&M's. Would you eat them if 2 of the eggs might be bad? Would you invite one of those bad apples into your home? If you do, you might die a horrible death from a non values-matching Trojan infestation while you are in your home comfortably eating processed food and masturbating to people's profile pics...

Freeeedommmm!!!! What time does Dollar Gentry open? I'm outa microwave pork rinds...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot: Yayyyy Putin!

No thanks on the M&Ms and processed food. People microwave pork rinds? Glad you're on board with Putin, at least he's not a metrosexual result of the cultural change we have experienced here. Group hug, anyone?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Microwave pork rinds are a miracle of 'Merica.

You can eat your fill whilst watching a daily dose of Fox News...

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI there is a petition going around Facebook to have the Southern Poverty Law Center declare FoxNews a hate group. You can find it on change.org

I kinda hope they do so I can petition them next to declare themselves a hate group

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom