Strangest Person You've Dated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm the strangest person that not enough women have dated. btw LONG WALKS on the beach? Romantic type **** up in here like in an Austen Novel?
I'm up for that. All the sessy girs up in hur needs to send me a sessy message on the down low PM type thang.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, brief. I met her in Lawton. Of course. I prefer to think of her as her. The 80's was a strange decade for me. Nice person. In fact, she wanted to keep in touch after surgeries in Trinidad, Colo. But, there are somethings even a ol Cowman can not do.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She picked me up off a city bench in the middle of the night. Her hands were HUGE on the steering wheel. She was honest with me. She had made arrangements with a doctor in Sweden to have her penis cut off. Honesty. I had no complaints with her, but I wanted off at the next Light.

I wish all Americans were as honest as the transsexual person with whom I had a brief relationship in 1987 or there abouts.

AbundantEntropy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh god... Where to start? The drunks that would disappear call me and not know where they were or fist fight me while driving them home in their car. The cutters the married ones. Hell the ones that were just bat $h!+ crazy. College was wild. Wonder why I never graduated

Latest posts

Top Bottom