Strangest Person You've Dated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missyoakley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could write a small book! The craziest may be the guy I dated that would try to stay at my house more than one night, after a few months he was there so much that I would work and go out often. I found several carpentry jobs for him, one was my mothers remodel, but he liked drinking (he drank everything in my house, plus the cough syrup)and he left there and got drunk, wrecked on the highway and hid out at my house! When I asked him to leave HE called the cops and they said he was a resident!!! He was getting mail without my knowledge. When I refused to let him in my house he slept in the gazebo he built me (which is how I met him). When he finally left he took apart the gazebo-which I PAID for! Waaaaaaah. haha Lesson Learned-kinda!

missyoakley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Easy!!!! I happen to be a redhead and I am the sweetest young lady you could ever meet! Unless Bigchuck was referring to me! In that instance I feel good making the craziest list?????

missyoakley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ouch, I am new to the site and this has been enlightening. I thought I was the only woman that dated crazy men, there are some out there. I seem to be odd girl out, only a few women on this site. We aren't all bat **** crazy!

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've fended off my SO while she was wielding a knife more than once, hell I've even had too grab a dining room chair and keep her at bay like a lion tamer. She also snuck up behind me and got me in a rear naked choke too. Either she learns a hell of a lot when I watch fights or she used to be a collegiate wrestler in a previous life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom