Strangest Person You've Dated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ouch, I am new to the site and this has been enlightening. I thought I was the only woman that dated crazy men, there are some out there. I seem to be odd girl out, only a few women on this site. We aren't all bat **** crazy!

NO we're Not, in my 50some Odd years , I've found that at some point in time we're ALL Crazy
(some just more often, and for longer Periods.... ;) )

And if you havent had a ride in an ambulance, then been picked up by the person that Whacked you with a frying pan....You're Lucky

(And how do you convince someone that you Accidently hit someone with said cooking appliance?? )

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must be a crazy magnet because theyve all been crazy, too many weird stories to tell. And the current Mrs is the craziest of all of them, so far. In a year and a half the last kid at home will be gone and I'll be stuck with her all by myself. She says when he leaves and we get the college kid out too that is squatting then we're quitting everything and going traveling. Im scared she's going to push me off the deck of a cruise ship at night while Im drunk and get rid of me. I hope the water is warm...

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wear your life vest all the time on the cruise. Make sure you have a whistle attached to it also. Better safe than sorry.

I must be a crazy magnet because theyve all been crazy, too many weird stories to tell.
And the current Mrs is the craziest of all of them, so far. In a year and a half the last kid at home will be gone and I'll be stuck with her all by myself. She says when he leaves and we get the college kid out too that is squatting then we're quitting everything and going traveling. Im scared she's going to push me off the deck of a cruise ship at night while Im drunk and get rid of me. I hope the water is warm...

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I can't really say I dated her because we never went out.

In HS met this girl, from another school, at a dance. Asked her to go out the next weekend. Upon arrival at her house, her Father meets me at the door and invites me in. We have a little 'chat' for about 30 minutes. Her Mother comes down the hall wearing a bath robe, kind of an Edith Bunker sight. Her Father tells me that he doesn't want to end up with a preg daughter so his wife is going to take care of things before we go out and I am to go to the bedroom with her. I hit the front door running and never saw her or any of them again.

I need a shower NOW, just remembering that Shiite. THANKS FOR THE THREAD AND THE MEMORIES. :puke:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I can't really say I dated her because we never went out.

In HS met this girl, from another school, at a dance. Asked her to go out the next weekend. Upon arrival at her house, her Father meets me at the door and invites me in. We have a little 'chat' for about 30 minutes. Her Mother comes down the hall wearing a bath robe, kind of an Edith Bunker sight. Her Father tells me that he doesn't want to end up with a preg daughter so his wife is going to take care of things before we go out and I am to go to the bedroom with her. I hit the front door running and never saw her or any of them again.

I need a shower NOW, just remembering that Shiite. THANKS FOR THE THREAD AND THE MEMORIES. :puke:

Well that is one way of running off dates. I always heard rumors of dad's cleaning guns but I never came across that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom