Strangest Person You've Dated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I can't really say I dated her because we never went out.

In HS met this girl, from another school, at a dance. Asked her to go out the next weekend. Upon arrival at her house, her Father meets me at the door and invites me in. We have a little 'chat' for about 30 minutes. Her Mother comes down the hall wearing a bath robe, kind of an Edith Bunker sight. Her Father tells me that he doesn't want to end up with a preg daughter so his wife is going to take care of things before we go out and I am to go to the bedroom with her. I hit the front door running and never saw her or any of them again.

I need a shower NOW, just remembering that Shiite. THANKS FOR THE THREAD AND THE MEMORIES. :puke:

I just read that to my wife and have to reiterate her sentiments. "What does that even mean?"

I told her what I think it means- but it can't mean what I think it means. That is just too crazy..... right? Tell me I'm wrong and it doesn't mean what I think it means.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is how i understood it!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's how I understood your story... that one way or another she was going to "release you of your burden." If they were just jacking you that is a treacherous way to do a joke. I am not sure when it was but even making comments like that now days could get them in hot water assuming you were a minor. If they were legit then HOLY CRAP!!!! That is the freakiest family I've ever heard of. Can you imagine Christmas with that family had you married them?

"Hey honey. Remember how your mom took me to the bathroom every time I came over for the first 6 months of our relationship. She sure was a giving lady."

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's how I understood your story... that one way or another she was going to "release you of your burden." If they were just jacking you that is a treacherous way to do a joke. I am not sure when it was but even making comments like that now days could get them in hot water assuming you were a minor. If they were legit then HOLY CRAP!!!! That is the freakiest family I've ever heard of. Can you imagine Christmas with that family had you married them?

"Hey honey. Remember how your mom took me to the bathroom every time I came over for the first 6 months of our relationship. She sure was a receivinglady."
FIFY lol

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

In HS met this girl, from another school, at a dance. Asked her to go out the next weekend. Upon arrival at her house, her Father meets me at the door and invites me in. We have a little 'chat' for about 30 minutes. Her Mother comes down the hall wearing a bath robe, kind of an Edith Bunker sight. Her Father tells me that he doesn't want to end up with a preg daughter so his wife is going to take care of things before we go out and I am to go to the bedroom with her. I hit the front door running and never saw her or any of them again.

I need a shower NOW, just remembering that Shiite. THANKS FOR THE THREAD AND THE MEMORIES. :puke:

Should have called their bluff.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad always told me to check out a girls mom to see what theyre gonna look like some miles down the road. But I dont think he meant actually check them out. Or did he. Hmmm...

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Well what did the mom look like?

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There certainly is a gender based bias in this thread. Where are all the stories from the fairer sex?
I have an ex nutjob very violent and all that ****, the only story I care to retell is one time the freaking army called me at 3 am to come pick him up out of their holding tank or whatever because him and a buddy had picked up a couple of army chicks while the baby & I were back in the hotel. fecking bastard, here's the kicker I honestly didn't care I was way way way over it and left extremely shortly thereafter and haven't looked back. He's still a piece of ****, I'm not so good for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom