Walt Disney World

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacque1282

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to work there and have been in the past 6 months. I am also am a Disney travel agent on the side of my real job. You can PM with any info you need. You don't need to book through me or anything (although it doesn't cost ya) and I'll do what I can to help ya. I'm 31 and it's still my favorite place to go when I am not in the woods.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was a kid my parents took me to the Disney World outside of Las Vegas. It was a lot smaller than I thought it would be. I guess they must have closed it. But, I did get to take a pic with Mickey and Minnie.
[Broken External Image]

Cool pic of some retro mice! :D

I used to work there and have been in the past 6 months. I am also am a Disney travel agent on the side of my real job. You can PM with any info you need. You don't need to book through me or anything (although it doesn't cost ya) and I'll do what I can to help ya. I'm 31 and it's still my favorite place to go when I am not in the woods.

Nice offer for our members. Thanks!

Viper16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely book it through the Disney agent...the one we used was in OKC. She was great. She had a book ready for us with a list of must-see's and recommendations on everything. We spent a week there about 3 years ago. I felt that we saw everything we wanted and didn't miss out on anything.

I would plan it around the week after Chrismtas be around there on Dec 26...not after new years...that's when it gets really busy from what I am told.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We planned a trip and then bagged it after adding up the cost and time spent standing in lines surrounded by hordes.

Time and money went elsewhere to less commercial endeavors.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^We've been twice, once in July, once in May and we've only needed to use a Fast passes 3 times. We never waited in a line for longer than 15 minutes..............but we also don't get there at 11am when the rest of the crowd does. It is the most well designed, oiled people moving machine that one can imagine. Take all the people that attend Frontier City and Six Flags over Texas on one day combined, and Disney could move them through in a couple of hours.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you ever need advice, my wife is certified Disney vacation planner / travel agent. She can do anything from providing advice to planning your whole trip, and it doesn't cost anything for you. Shoot me a pm if you like.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We went once and won't go again. It was hot, mommas were yelling at crying children, food was expensive and they were having the time of their lives.

Prot68

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can add this. Took family last October and included the special trick or treat after hour. Again everything expensive but stay at one of the resorts, those folks are there to kiss your behind and cater to your every need..fireworks on late nights at Epcot and magic kingdom must see..very cool water show called fantastic at Hollywood studios. Meal plan and fast pass are the way to go.. We're going again in February,, supposed to be lowest tourism month.. Good luck on your May trip it will be elbow to elbow with foreigners.

Latest posts

Top Bottom