What is your biggest Pet Peeve?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a husband and father, brother and son so I have about a million pet peeves or more, its hard to nail it down to one that I just cant stand the most. I guess my biggest pet peeve is pretty pithy but people who mess with my personal stuff without my permission really tick me off. I grew up with 3 half sibs above me, a lil bro below, and then 3 other younger half sibs. I was territorial back then about my stuff but bigger than any of my sibs, so not much problem with any of them. But as a father and husband anything that is mine has never been fully mine- unless I locked my stuff in my gun safe I have had to share almost everything I own by default by being a husband and father. My own third and last kid went out on her own 2 years ago but finally me and my current wife of 13 years' kid my step kid has just finally left home. Ive been a father, stepfather, husband or live-in boyfriend more than half my life. 2 months with zero kids at all living in my home- for the first time in over 25 years- and the freedoms I am now enjoying are tremendous. I can be selfish again without guilt just like it was before I was someones legal gaurdian. I love my kids and loved their mommas at one time but it is sure nice to be able to have my own stuff and it not be bothered, 'borrowed', used until broke or broke mysteriously, etcetc.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dennishoddy said:
You should drive on Ponca City's brick streets. You won't care about driving I35 any longer. Your tires and suspension are designed for rough roads, hence the reason for having them on the vehicle in the first place.
There's a wee bit of difference between driving on city streets and driving on a goat trail at 65mph. ;)
dennishoddy said:
If we lived on glass roads like Ks, Arkansas, NM, and Tx we wouldn't need suspension. :D
It's like my momma always said--Texas has the good roads and Oklahoma has the rich politicians...

mccullma

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My newest pet peeve... In sports, if your Son, Dad, or Grandad is not on the field with you, you don't need "Sr., Jr, II, III, or the IV" on your jersey/uniform.

Latest posts

Top Bottom