What is your biggest Pet Peeve?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So much...um...complaining about...like...the use of the word...like.

I know, um, right! Like, um, whats the big deal, um, you know, um, right? I just um don't like um understand, how, um, like, you know, um, it should be, like an issue, right? You know?

I've have a you person I am mentoring(scary right?), we had a deal, for every misused like, they had to do 10 push ups. Their arms got swole the first week, then the "likes" completely went away. Now they can hold a conversation, and present themselves quite well.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know, um, right! Like, um, whats the big deal, um, you know, um, right? I just um don't like um understand, how, um, like, you know, um, it should be, like an issue, right? You know?

I've have a you person I am mentoring(scary right?), we had a deal, for every misused like, they had to do 10 push ups. Their arms got swole the first week, then the "likes" completely went away. Now they can hold a conversation, and present themselves quite well.
That's, like, awesome.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two ladies that work in my office.... "I know, right? I hear this at least once when I walk by their area. I have actually heard the 2 of them say it at the exact same time when another person was talking to them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back on left lane hoggers. We do an eat and shoot in Ponca for some folks. Go to a local restaurant, eat, and then go to the range to shoot. Nice way to spend a Tuesday afternoon.

Driving out there today, one of my buddies that was behind me stayed in the left lane for 5 miles. He had folks passing him on the right, but he didn't get the message I guess. When we got there, I asked him why, and he said the road was smoother on that side. I give up.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back on left lane hoggers. We do an eat and shoot in Ponca for some folks. Go to a local restaurant, eat, and then go to the range to shoot. Nice way to spend a Tuesday afternoon.

Driving out there today, one of my buddies that was behind me stayed in the left lane for 5 miles. He had folks passing him on the right, but he didn't get the message I guess. When we got there, I asked him why, and he said the road was smoother on that side. I give up.

That's actually a pretty good reason. I pay the same amount of taxes for both lanes, why should I be forced to drive a goat trail when there is smooth pavement 12 feet to my left?

Latest posts

Top Bottom