What is your biggest Pet Peeve?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ousoonerfan22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People that tailgate me, causing me to unexpectedly hit my brakes in the middle of the highway. Don't be that person.

If I'm driving on a 4 lane and they're tailgating me I lift my foot off the gas pedal and start coasting but I've had to pull over on the shoulder to get some idiot to pass me. It seems like every time I pull a trailer I have some idiot right behind the trailer and I drive at the speed limit!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I'm driving on a 4 lane and they're tailgating me I lift my foot off the gas pedal and start coasting but I've had to pull over on the shoulder to get some idiot to pass me. It seems like every time I pull a trailer I have some idiot right behind the trailer and I drive at the speed limit!

I always hated the folks that tailgate a trailer. I usually have firewood, implements or a tractor on a trailer, and secure it so there will never be a problem, but there are people that don't. The folks that tailgate trailers with a load are taking a big risk.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I honk at them if they're sitting there texting!

Ditto, if i see the person staring at their phone, my fuse gets real short. If the reminder honk does not make the person look up and put the phone away, I may honk continuously until the car clears the intersection. Im not proud of this. Driving easily brings out the worst in me :nolike:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You won't be doing it to me I don't tailgate people if you are not driving fast enough then I will pass you instead of tailgating.

Yep, I just pass them.

I also let people know when they are weaving into my lane on the hwy because they are on the phone.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
People that can't pick a speed.

It annoys me to no end when some moron will drive 25 in a 55 zone with curves, and then speed up to 5-10 over during the 1 passing zone in a 10 mile stretch.

Or on a 6 lane highway, and they're going 60 in a 65 in the left lane. Until you try to pass them on the right, then they'll speed up to match you; or even faster.

Latest posts

Top Bottom