What is your biggest Pet Peeve?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sagging pants - I don't have much of an ass, but at least I wear a belt to keep mine above my hips. I may have a baggy seat, but you ain't seein' the crack of my ass, neither.

Big bellies with short shirts. Especially on women. When the dunlop is hangin' out in the breeze, you needa buy a bigger shirt. Jus'sayin'.

But more than ANYTHING....

People who think the world or anyone else "owes" them anything. Not just livin' off the system, sucking up the resources, not just thumbing their nose, but actively complaining they ain't gettin' enough outta Uncle Sam (aka my back pocket). If you're gettin' food stamps, SNAP, subsidized housing, subsidized childcare, subsidized (or free) healthcare, opportunity for free education (which most aren't using) - yet you're walking around with the newest iPhone or Android smart phone, all decked out in Under Armor, Nike and similar gear, high-dollar hairdos/hair extensions, $100 manicures, big shiny rims on your late-model gas-guzzling SUV with your aftermarket stereo/subs/amps, posting on Facebook about your recreational alcohol and drug use - then you could use a lesson in the true meaning of the word "hardship".

And then you can pull a $5-10,000 tax return each year based on earned income credit??? WTF????

We have the most comfortable and leisurely "poor" population in the history of the human race.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
People that drive around with their "fog" lights on.
The older I get and the less responsive my pupils get, the more annoying this gets.

I've heard this before, but I drive a very low car, and have yet to see fog lights even in the same ballpark as annoying as the 5 gigawatt lights they install on late model trucks; especially if they've been lifted.

God forbid you flash them thinking they've got their brights on... because if you do, they flash back. Then you might as well be staring into the sun.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard this before, but I drive a very low car, and have yet to see fog lights even in the same ballpark as annoying as the 5 gigawatt lights they install on late model trucks; especially if they've been lifted.

God forbid you flash them thinking they've got their brights on... because if you do, they flash back. Then you might as well be staring into the sun.

I agree the big Fords with tool beds are bad, some Dodges are bad. I'm not sure you can aim headlights anymore. But it's pretty simple not to turn your fog lights on. Most annoying is those larger pickups or truck with the powerful lights and fog lights.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I agree the big Fords with tool beds are bad, some Dodges are bad. I'm not sure you can aim headlights anymore. But it's pretty simple not to turn your fog lights on. Most annoying is those larger pickups or truck with the powerful lights and fog lights.

Most of those are probably not stock. Most factory fog lights are low powered compared to head lights. Now if they're driving lights, different story.

I drive with my fogs on as DRL. But if they're getting in your eyes, you'd have to be driving one of these:

www2.pictures.zimbio.com_gi_Juri_Takayama_Japan_Bobsleigh_Skeleton_Luge__kd39rhU313l.jpg

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of those are probably not stock. Most factory fog lights are low powered compared to head lights. Now if they're driving lights, different story.

I drive with my fogs on as DRL. But if they're getting in your eyes, you'd have to be driving one of these:

I was pulling a boat at night on a narrow, curvy state park road, I had turned on my fog lights to help me see the unmarked edges of the road. I topped the hill and they had a DUI roadblock going on. I got a warning ticket for driving with my fog lights on while there was no inclement weather. So I guess its against the law.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was pulling a boat at night on a narrow, curvy state park road, I had turned on my fog lights to help me see the unmarked edges of the road. I topped the hill and they had a DUI roadblock going on. I got a warning ticket for driving with my fog lights on while there was no inclement weather. So I guess its against the law.

I kind of thought it is in Oklahoma.

Latest posts

Top Bottom