Who rides a motorcycle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are folks who shouldn’t be allowed to walk it.
Wife and I went through with the bags full, how fast do you think I could go with that much pressure on the back of the helmet??View attachment 416480
1696468715416.jpeg

And us pulling a trailer

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahh, The "Dragon's tail". Wife and I took her old Mini there a fews years back, I was almost car sick while she drove.
Last 5 bikes were Harley's but went the other direction with this one for when gas gets to $10 a gallon. 81 MPG last time I checked.
View attachment 416306
I’ve been really wanting something like this. How’s it do around town commuting and how’s it do off pavement?

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think motorcycles are dumb as hell. My Grandson wanted to buy one and I told him if he did I’d take a sledgehammer to it. He knew I wasn’t joking, I would have. My best friend was a great motorcycle rider. Rode ever since he was a little kid. Died at 18 when a car pulled out in front of him. I was the first one on scene. His bike looked like an accordion and his head was twice its normal size after face planting into the hood of the car. My older sister was his fiancé.
You can be the best rider in the world and get killed by the many dumbasses on the road.
Not True. Very sorry for your loss my best childhood friend was killed crossing the street after his paper route hit and run. Never found out who did it! Biking has been a great joy in my life Heck you risk your life walking out of the house
nowadays. No disrespect but its one of my greatest joys hop on and go unwind!

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think motorcycles are dumb as hell. My Grandson wanted to buy one and I told him if he did I’d take a sledgehammer to it. He knew I wasn’t joking, I would have. My best friend was a great motorcycle rider. Rode ever since he was a little kid. Died at 18 when a car pulled out in front of him. I was the first one on scene. His bike looked like an accordion and his head was twice its normal size after face planting into the hood of the car. My older sister was his fiancé.
You can be the best rider in the world and get killed by the many dumbasses on the road.
The same could be said for any vehicle. When I was a kid, I stayed at a friend's house overnight and on the way to school the next day I was on my motorcycle, and my friend was in his car about 300 yards in front of me when a truck pulled out in front of him from a dirt road. I think God was looking out for me by making my bike take a few more kicks than usual that morning or it very likely could have been me in the front slamming into that truck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom