Who rides a motorcycle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The same could be said for any vehicle. When I was a kid, I stayed at a friend's house overnight and on the way to school the next day I was on my motorcycle, and my friend was in his car about 300 yards in front of me when a truck pulled out in front of him from a dirt road. I think God was looking out for me by making my bike take a few more kicks than usual that morning or it very likely could have been me in the front slamming into that truck.
You have at least some protection in a car. Big difference.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Maybe you should go for a long ride on an icy road. Or better yet maybe buy your kids some bikes. Good luck with that. Everyone says “you gotta die sometime.” Sounds good until it happens to you. Have you ever been so close to death you can smell it? I mean so close that you KNOW your going to die? If you haven’t then you really don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. So don’t you ever try to “educate” me about death.
Did and when i only had a bike i rode rain, snow, ice, yes i rode on ice. year around. and i was actually pretty good at it! seems you got a cob up your Arse.. have a good life.. don't knock what i enjoy!

jeepjackazz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Maybe you should go for a long ride on an icy road. Or better yet maybe buy your kids some bikes. Good luck with that. Everyone says “you gotta die sometime.” Sounds good until it happens to you. Have you ever been so close to death you can smell it? I mean so close that you KNOW your going to die? If you haven’t then you really don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. So don’t you ever try to “educate” me about death.

And as a motorcycle rider, please don't try to educate us on rider safety.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think motorcycles are dumb as hell. My Grandson wanted to buy one and I told him if he did I’d take a sledgehammer to it. He knew I wasn’t joking, I would have. My best friend was a great motorcycle rider. Rode ever since he was a little kid. Died at 18 when a car pulled out in front of him. I was the first one on scene. His bike looked like an accordion and his head was twice its normal size after face planting into the hood of the car. My older sister was his fiancé.
You can be the best rider in the world and get killed by the many dumbasses on the road.

That's a little harsh, but mine is gonna be for sale pretty quick.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went from this >
1696528536099.jpeg

Honda 90 Trail

To this >
1696528696048.jpeg

Honda 305 Superhawk

To this >