WM masks again?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ICanFixIt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to WalMart this afternoon to buy some motor oil, and they had the greeter at the entrance trying to get me to take a mask. I just kept walking. I noticed that around half of the people in the store were wearing masks. All of the employees I saw were wearing them. They have new signage on the windows saying, that due to new information from the CDC they are recommending that everyone wear masks.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to WalMart this afternoon to buy some motor oil, and they had the greeter at the entrance trying to get me to take a mask. I just kept walking. I noticed that around half of the people in the store were wearing masks. All of the employees I saw were wearing them. They have new signage on the windows saying, that due to new information from the CDC they are recommending that everyone wear masks.

It's never going to end. At best it'll be regular cycles of masks/vaccines/boosters/etc, at worst it'll be more lockdowns.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went into a Walmart here in Scottsboro, AL this morning and one of the ladies at the entrance was asking folks if they wanted a free mask. Like others here, I noticed that the employees were back to wearing them. We happened to go back in this evening, and while the employees were wearing masks, they didn't offer any masks that I saw.

Most of the customers were maskless. I think there is now resistance to the masks, and the wife was wondering if one reason folks weren't taking a lot of jobs was because the employers were requiring masks for their workers.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some guy at rib crib was on a rant saying its on the news that der fuerher
Is going to dictate you can't go anywhere without a mask and you cannot collect benefits without the vaccine. Cannot work without your papers etc.

Just get ready this is how they will take the guns.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some guy at rib crib was on a rant saying its on the news that der fuerher
Is going to dictate you can't go anywhere without a mask and you cannot collect benefits without the vaccine. Cannot work without your papers etc.

Just get ready this is how they will take the guns.
Nah, that is how the civil war starts.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, that is how the civil war starts.
Civil war? Sorry too distracted by the following:

- My 401k
- My medical and dental benefits
- Hey look someone posted a viral tiktok video
- Wendy's has a new burger?
- Did you see [controversial event] by [famous person]?
- Gas prices dropped 50 cents!
- I can't find ground beef anywhere!
- And the list goes on

Americans are too comfortable and distracted to revolt.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They can recommend all they want. Feck them

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went into a Walmart here in Scottsboro, AL this morning and one of the ladies at the entrance was asking folks if they wanted a free mask. Like others here, I noticed that the employees were back to wearing them. We happened to go back in this evening, and while the employees were wearing masks, they didn't offer any masks that I saw.

Most of the customers were maskless. I think there is now resistance to the masks, and the wife was wondering if one reason folks weren't taking a lot of jobs was because the employers were requiring masks for their workers.

- My 401k
- And the list goes on

gas dropped 50 cents? Where. On my way

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

- My 401k
- And the list goes on

I agree those Americans are too distracted and brainwashed. But there are a significant amount of Americans who will die before laying down their guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom