A real Political thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lets quit the BS about any candidate other than the obamination.
Put up your candidate, and post their agenda.

Lets get an intelligent discussion about why the candidate we choose might be the person that could occupy the highest office on the planet.

Keep it real please.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's too early for me to choose. Herman Cain has caught my attention though: he comes with a world of experience running a machine and he seems to understand the truths of economics and leadership. Still evaluating though.

TurnedTurtle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Herman Cain is saying all the right things, and he supports the Fair Tax. I like that he doesn't sound like a typical politician when answering questions, just short and to the point answers in simple English. Looks like he is the one for me at this point, but it is still way to early to say for sure.

http://www.hermancain.com/

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far about the only one I have any interest in is Herman Cain. I like his plain and clear speaking. None of the rest garner anything more than a 'meh' out of me. And there is no way in hell I'm voting for Romney. The RNC and the Tea Party need to get their butts in gear. So far the field of names is so uninspiring.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps the best candidate is the one who isn't 'in politics'. Why go back to the familiar well time after time, only to get the same stagnant water?

Latest posts

Top Bottom