A real Political thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't want Romney, as he is way left of the middle of the road. Newt is the same. I don't care for him either. Some say he has already shot himself in the foot, with his staff resigning enmass, but the said the same about mcCain at the last election. Like the rest it's too early to have a sure favorite, but so far I'm interested in
Palin
Herman Cain
Rick perry

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Palin...Couldn't pour urine out of a boot with the instructions on the heel.

Herman Cain.....Supports State's right to violate the Second Amendment....but probably the only conservative in the race at this point with a chance.

Rick Perry.....Suggested that Texas should sell their highway system to Mexico so that they could collect tolls. AND....he signed an executive order requiring young girls be vacinated against the HPV virus.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You young ones are far smarter and watch or listen to all that is out there, I don't have the cable/satellite, etc. I am going to wait until the conventions. Many out there are okay, candidates, but we will never have what we want in the political agenda. I would have one particular Senator and won't mention his name, simply because he will never run for office again, he has said that to me and many others and is the only person in DC who has ever kept his word to me and others. He just won't do it. Life is too short for him and some of us. What I look at is the long term for my kids who are all grown and there kids, I really tire of all the bashing I read here on OSA of this and that, I know I can not return to the Lone Wolf days, but those were good days and in my old district it was Congressman Wickersham. That is how far back I go. Just trivia and venting. Thanks for listening or just reading.
Lone Wolf

Last edited:

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lets quit the BS about any candidate other than the obamination.
Put up your candidate, and post their agenda.

Very respectfully, Dennis I did not mean to take away from the thread, sir. Just how I thought things were going. I appreciate your input "even though you are younger, just kidding on that one, I must enjoy some humor this evening.
Ol' Lone Wolf

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Do you guys who like Cain think the FED reserve is good for us? Or the stance on gun rights being local govt control and not your federal right?
I am also curious why he is interesting to some and not Paul.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Way to early for me to decide on who I support but the names I am interested in at this time are Perry, Pawlenty, Cain, and Bachman. I will have to wait until I know more about each, where they stand, and if they are real people or "polished" political types.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Palin...Couldn't pour urine out of a boot with the instructions on the heel.

Herman Cain.....Supports State's right to violate the Second Amendment....but probably the only conservative in the race at this point with a chance.

Rick Perry.....Suggested that Texas should sell their highway system to Mexico so that they could collect tolls. AND....he signed an executive order requiring young girls be vacinated against the HPV virus.

Come on Buddy, the snippets about any candidate you don't want, need to stay in the other thread.....please.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come on Buddy, the snippets about any candidate you don't want, need to stay in the other thread.

That's the problem, the GOP hasn't produced a single acceptable candidate. We're between a rock and a hard place....rather than trying to determine which of the qualified candidates we want to cast our vote for, we have to figure out which candidate is the least offensive, and that my friend, is what the election process has evolved into.

Latest posts

Top Bottom