Anyone ever use amsoil in their ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been an Amsoil dealer and user for about three years. I'm a horrible salesman, I'm always thinking, "Why should you belive me?" I mean, come on guys, did you ever meet a salesman that sold the second best product? So I don't push it.
I use it in all my vehicles, I don't drive over 25000 miles/year so I only change it once/year. I do get better fuel mileage with the oil than with pet based oils.
My brother is a dealer and user in Alabama, his Ford truck has over 70,000 miles on one oil change. He has the bypass filter installed, and every 15000 he changes either the bypass or the primary, and tops the off the oil. He sends a sample to Amsoil for testing, they keep saying, "Good oil, keep runnin' it."

I have a DVD of a OTR truck driver that went over 400000 miles with Amsoil and the bypass filter. He had the engine torn down, and most of the parts could be used again in the rebuild. His rear end gears still had the original machining marks. But I'm beginning to sound like a salesman again.

Visit their website, http://www.amsoil.com and spend some time there. Read some of the independant lab comparison tests, then decide for yourself.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the early 1980s my dad had a Freightliner cabover that was wrecked by one of his drivers. After the accident for whatever reason the truck was allowed to run for over an hour before anyone realized that there wasn't any coolant in the engine. While the truck was in the shop for repairs the motor was inspected for internal damage but there wasn't any. Dad figured it had to be the Amsoil oil that kept that motor from being harmed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom